2022 Rates (per day for up to 10 persons)
|January||February||March||April||May||June||July & August||September||October||November||December|
|450 €||450 €||450 €||580 €||580 €||870 €||970 €||680 €||580 €||450 €||450 €|
Check in: 16:00 – Check out: 11:00
Due to the new conditions, we would like to inform you that during your check in, you will be asked for more personal information.
– welcome hamper with traditional Cretan products
– cleaning service everyday except Saturday and Sunday
– linen and towels change twice a week
– pool and garden maintenance twice a week
– natural amenities
– free wireless internet
– free use of 2 bicycles for village sightseeing tour
Check-in / Check out times
– check-in: 16:00pm or later (early check-in subject to availability)
– check-out: by 11:00am (late check-out subject to availability)
– ability of selection self check in and check out
Flexible Cancellation Policy Due to Covid 19.
We would like to thank you for your preference in Aisha Hotel Collection. In any case of government directives and restrictions as well as flight cancellations due to Covid 19 and under these circumstances, if you wish to make a reservation directly through us, you can cancel it at no cost, before your arrival. Just send as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +30 690 601 7826.
– A 30% non refundable deposit is required upon confirmation. Balance to be paid four weeks prior to your arrival.
If the balance is not received four weeks prior to your arrival, we have the right to cancel your booking.
- For cancellations 45 days or more before arrival, the cancellation fee is 0 % of the total reservation cost.
- For cancellations from 44 days before arrival to the day of check-in (no-shows), the cancellation fee is 50 % of the total reservation cost.
- For cancellations at the day of check-in (no-shows) or before, the cancellation fee is 100 % of the total reservation cost.
Guest payment options
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Euro/Mastercard
We allow guests to pay online with their preferred payment method.